There are some people who should be eliminated from this planet. One of those people is in my Physics 141 and Calculus III class. So he sits in the back of the class. Not just the back area, but the very last row. Of both classes. Right there; most people who sit in the back are those who wish to just observe the class and not really comment or actually answer questions. But no, he feels a need to comment on everything. He tries to answer the questions the teachers answer. Normally I'm very ok with that. He yells his answers with that southern twang of his. I have nothing against the southern accent, but here it just things more annoying. He blurts out his answers. On top of that, he's usually wrong. Fantastic. Someone yelling absurd answers to the rest of the class while the professor could actually be asking a rhetorical question. But here's the kicker: He brags about his grades to the rest of the class. On Monday, we got our midterms back and he of course was complaining about how he didn't get a perfect grade because of the grading of the professor. It ends up that he got like a B, which means he had to get some of the answers wrong, not because of silly mistakes, but actually misunderstanding the material. He was, like always, very loud in his protesting of the midterm. So everyone could here him. I wanted to punch him.
I'm just done with him. I wish he would grow up and go away.
Hmmm now that I think about it, he reminds me of someone I once knew......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ugh that sounds awful. who does he remind you of?
ReplyDeletela petite fille?
ReplyDeleteomg... and they have the same name (this guy and the person he reminds me of)... Kevin
ReplyDeleteoh, yes yes i see now
ReplyDelete