14 December 2009

"And the money kept rolling out..."

I'm realizing that my posts are rather infrequent, so instead of apologizing for that fact every time, I'm just going to let you know ahead of time. But I digress.

At this point in my life I'm not in the mood to deal with it. If that makes sense... In other words, I recently checked the balance in my bank account, and it's not good. I don't want to go into specifics, but I do a friend money for Wicked tickets (and he bought the more expensive tickets, even though I told him not to, but that's a different story). So in short, I'm short on cash.

Then I got to thinking. Why am I sad about my low funds? It angered me that I was so materialistic. I mean, I'm better than that. I don't need money to keep me happy. It's a stupid thing to worry about. At that point I realized how dumb that logic was. Money, unfortunately is what makes our world go 'round. I'm not happy about it, but it does. It actually sucks sometimes that we have to worry so much about this value on things. Nonetheless, I'm sad that I'm going to San Francisco and I have very little spending money. So most of it will be going to food.

I love you all, and I hope to blog about San Fran when I get back!

1 comment:

  1. ugh...being low on funds is no fun...i hope you guys have a great time in san francisco though! and enjoy wicked from your more expensive seats lol!

    ReplyDelete